Marmora & Lake’s ideal location makes a trip to the city easy and effortless. Found centrally between Ottawa and Toronto, you can be in Ontario’s major metropolis’ within a couple of hours each. However, even closer to home you will find Campbellford, Belleville, Peterborough, and Kingston, all with their own unique experiences!
Westben: Concerts at the Barn
There are a number of nearby attractions worth mentioning, here are just a few…
- Westben Festival Theatre is more than just a barn with a stage. This countryside venue hosts internationally acclaimed musicians in a relaxed setting where you could mingle with the artists. This is a must see and it’s only a 30 minute drive away.
- Peterborough is known for it’s music scene. Marmora is a short 40 minutes away from The Historic Red Dog Tavern, Peterborough Musicfest, plus a number of lovely live music venuesyou have to check out.
- Belleville is always on the up and up. With the new Shorelines Casino, and upcoming AHL hockey team The Belleville Senators, you will always find something entertaining just 30 minutes away.
We could never list all the nearby attractions, but we hope this has pequed your interest.
Wine & Beer!
Enjoy some local wine and beer at these nearby wineries and breweries.
- Potter Settlement Artisan Winery is Hastings County’s first winery-to-be, situated just north of Tweed, Ontario on Potter Settlement Road.
- Prince Edward County is just south of Belleville and has some of Ontario’s best wine.
- Churchkey Brewery has been around since 2000, and is a local favourite.
- Belmont Lake Brewery caters to the locals with brews called Crowe River, Cordova Gold, and even One Tree Island named after a favourite fishing spot.
Belleville General Hospital